As one of the largest and most experienced hedge fund investors in Asia, Concordius Partners is well placed to identify and deliver the right solutions to our clients. Through access to diverse markets and the development of intelligent strategies, our hedge fund managers form strong relationships with you to create transparency of direction.
We offer hedge fund solutions with low risk levels, with performance monitored by our experienced managers. Investing in a diverse range of markets, our teams operate with pragmatic strategies across multiple markets in the pursuit of a profitable and diverse hedge fund portfolio.
Offered to individuals and institutions with significant wealth, we provide a premium service encompassing intelligent selection and intricate risk evaluation to assess potential. Concordius Partners offers a multitude of strategies for hedge fund investors, including:
- Long/Short – Through short selling, hedge fund managers sell borrowed stock they believe will decline in price, and once the decline materializes, the stock can be bought back at a discounted price, returned to the third party, and a profit can be made. The long position is the purchasing of undervalued stocks with the belief that they will appreciate and can be sold at a profit.
- Event-Driven – Opportunistic investments made in the event of company difficulties such as bad earnings reports, acquisitions, hostile bids and IPOs.
- Fund of Funds – Simply a fund investing in other types of funds holding different asset classes and interests, which also serves to diversify portfolio.
- Macro – Looks to create profit from shifts in the global economy, through capitalizing on repercussions on interest rates, bond markets and currencies.
- Emerging Markets – Whilst offering high levels of volatility, investments into emerging markets can offer exponential growth at a rapid pace.